Higher Education rising to the challenge:
Balancing expectations of students, society and stakeholders
The Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE) invites research contributions to this international higher education conference.
The SRHE Annual Research Conference attracts wide participation from researchers globally. It provides a stimulating international forum for papers of an empirical or scholarly nature relating to research into higher education, in the broadest sense, and from a breadth of different disciplinary perspectives. The conference is highly participative, promoting the dissemination and exchange of ideas in a variety of formats, across a range of research domains.
You are invited to contribute to this debate in the following ways:
- Presenting a paper
- Forming or participating in a symposium or ‘round table’ discussion
- Submitting a poster on any aspect of your research interests
Invited Keynote speakers contribute to the conference discussions with presentations which address different aspects of the conference theme.
- Submission period opens: 6 April 2017
- Proposal submission deadline: 23 June 2017
- Peer Review Period: 3 to 21 July 2017
- Lead Assessors convention: w/c 14 August 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: w/c 21 August 2017
- Deadline for Presenters to register: Friday 1 September 2017
- Early Bird registration ends 30 September 2017
- Deadline for receipt of presenter PowerPoint presentations: Friday 17 November